Friday, May 10, 2013

Marketing Content More Important Than Ever

I keep hearing this phrase more and more. Just this week @Pardot's #B2BInspiration Tour, it was a huge discussion. And today, I saw this article posted on Fast Company...so I thought I would share.



A Top LinkedIn Exec On Why Content Marketing Matters More Than Ever

Today the brand “voice” takes a front seat, while the hard sell takes a step back, and artfully communicating to your audience is critical in a feed-based advertising landscape that is here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete